Imagine a paper bag that lasts years and can be used hundreds of times. DuraPaper takes paper bags to the next level. DuraPaper Bags look like conventional paper bags, are made in a conventional way on the outside, but offer longevity, strength and reusability until any other. Features include
- Longevity, strength and reusability.
- Ethically sourced
- 98% biodegradable
- Long-life reusability
- Water repellent
- Super strong (carries 18kg)
- Grown on trees
Dimensions: 40cm x 32cm x 18cm base and side gussets
Handle made from black cotton webbing: 65cm x 3cm
Inner Layer - super strong laminated woven polypropylene.
Outer Layer - Kraft brown 180gsm paper.
DuraPaper gives double strength:
- The paper itself is bonded to a woven polypropylene substrate that gives huge weight carrying ability. The inner layer is wipe-clean and water will not penetrate from inside to the paper exterior. It can also be recycled
- It won’t be pierced by sharp corners, and the super soft cotton webbing handles are almost indestructible and so comfy to carry.
- The strength of DuraPaper Bags means they’ll be used again and again, giving maximum exposure to YOUR brand.
- But more than that – DuraPaper is strong enough for bags larger than any other bag you'll see.
- A larger bag equals a more useful and usable and reusable bag.
- While the paper may get wet, it is stabilised by the inner skin and easily dries.
- DuraPaper is manufactured in accordance with the ETI (Ethical Trading Initiative) Code of Conduct. It is 100% Carbon Offset and shipped by sea freight to maintain it's very low environmental footprint.