Joco Coffee Cup (Barista Certified) 12oz - Vintage Blue
Exquisite Joco cups for coffee lovers and tea connoisseurs. Joco is the premium Australian supplier of beautifully designed coffee cups.
- Quality non-porous, borosilicate glass.
- Lightweight and resistant to extreme changes in temperature.
- Superior durability
- Thermal silicon sleeve to maintain optimal temperature inside and out.
- Splash-proof and nose-dome one-way lid
- Barista friendly, so the cup will fit under any commercial coffee machine
- BPA and Chemical free (No lead or cadmium)
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Glass doesn't affect the flavour so you won't taste your cup
- Australian designed and owned
- 12oz is 354ml.
These eco-innovative reusable drinking vessels are 100% plastic free and NON-toxic, free of all toxic chemicals such as Bisphenols and EA’s which are still found throughout plastics today. They are designed in Australia and proudly Artisan blown in China.
As they are made by 'Artists Not Machines' it takes a specific and refined skill set from the finest glass blowers in the country to responsibly produce the glass. The supplier not only encompasses high humanitarian standards but is constantly innovating and maintaining a minimal environmental impact through its industry-leading manufacturing practices.
The cups include a high-grade silicone that is non-porous and completely free of all harmful chemicals. The silicone is easy to clean and, like the glass, is dishwasher, microwave and oven safe. The silicone has been tested and is compliant to the most stringent international regulations – LFGB, REACH, EU and FDA.
The beautiful hand-made canisters (boxes) are biodegradable and fully compostable. We encourage consumers to reuse the canister our cups are shipped in.