Landfill Biodegradable Packing Tape Roll (Wholesale available)
Email email@example.com for wholesale and bulk order rates.
Compare our Packing Tape and see why it is the best solution for your packing needs!
- 66 m roll, 48 mm wide, 50 mic thick
- 100% Landfill Biodegradable (bio-degradation in landfill by naturally occurring micro organisms). These rolls of packing tape will be completely eaten away by natural microorganisms after disposal to a landfill
- Recyclable. As with all our landfill-biodegradable products, they can be recycled with other soft plastics
- Fits standard tape guns
- Let your customers know you care for the environment
- Will not become another item of plastic waste which will sit in a landfill for hundreds of years
The average household disposes of approximately one full garbage bag per person per week. We should all strive to reduce this.
With the increasing usage of disposable plastic items in our busy societies, there has arisen a large problem of how to dispose of these items. Plastic waste is accumulating year after year at a rate of about 300 million tonnes per year. Only about 10% is recycled. This is resulting in a vast accumulation of plastic waste. Why do we think it is ok to use a plastic item for just a few minutes then throw it away where it can last for 100’s of years? Almost all of it goes to landfill so that is why it makes the most sense to use a method that allows the plastic to biodegrade away there.
These biodegradable plastics will biodegrade down to organic material when disposed to a microbe-rich environment such as a landfill or commercial compost facility. Our plastics are called ‘landfill biodegradable’. They can also be main-stream recycled. It is actually encouraged. Either way, you are not leaving that plastic to last 100’s of years for future generations to deal with.
Currently, approximately 90% of plastic waste goes to a landfill. This then is where the product should be designed to biodegrade.
No one plastic type can solve all our disposable issues. Avoidance and reusing are the best actions, but this is the next best thing!